M2M Order Management at Hughes Telematics Right First Time, Right Every Time
M2M service providers face critical operational challenges including:
- Rapidly on-boarding clients, customers, and partners
- Simultaneously supporting multiple operating business models (B2B, B2C and B2B2C)
- Cost-effectively launching new offers across proprietary and partner systems
- Capturing and delivering orders with zero failures
Hughes Telematics Inc. (HTI), a Verizon company and leading provider of M2M solutions, sought an innovative order orchestration solution to rapidly launch new offers across proprietary and partner systems, to deal with increasing order complexity and volume, and to minimize order fallout through right-first-time ordering, automatic recovery and complete order visibility. Learn how HTI was able to achieve these and more by leveraging Oracle's Rapid Offer Design and Order Delivery solution and best practices from Oracle Communications Consulting.
In this webcast David Cook -- Enterprise Architecture Director at HTI -- will share with you:
- How HTI reduced its TCO and accelerated time to value by adopting a holistic approach for the Concept to Cash processes, including Offer Design, Order Capture and Order Delivery.
- How selecting the right implementation team and leveraging Oracle's Solution DrivenDesign process were critical to a swift and successful deployment
- How to deploy a robust, flexible, and standards-compliant Order Management solution in less than six weeks.