100G/400G Networking Solutions Webinar: Technology and Components
Sponsored by MoSys & Xilinx
Join us for a live webinar that explains:
• Technologies and challenges for carriers and telecom equipment manufacturers
• Growing demand for 100G and 400G solutions
• Technology and application challenges for meeting increasing throughput and performance requirements
• Methodology for delivering 100G/400G bandwidth
• Transition to 28G and 56G for 100G/400G aggregate line cards and backplanes
• Electrical standards for 100G and 400G
• Serial interface protocol efficiency and solutions
• Programmable packet processing solutions for 100G to 500G line cards
• Integrating OTN and Ethernet at 100G/400G
New capabilities and services are driving massive broadband and smart device adoption by users for both work and play. These new services require both higher data rates and intelligent content delivery from the network. As 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet proliferates from the core of the network toward access equipment and servers to support this demand, carriers, cloud service providers and enterprise network managers must deliver higher bandwidth solutions at the core and edge.
100G/400Gbit/s networking represents a major opportunity for carriers and system developers to deliver value added systems and services to support these rising user requirements and expectations. Establishing an ecosystem of leading edge electronic components represents one of the critical elements in enabling the networking equipment.
This webinar will explore key technologies and challenges for carriers and telecom equipment manufacturers as the industry expands use of 100G/400G as well as the expanding range of component and IP building block solutions available. Register now and tell your colleagues as well.